August 21, 2011

outfit of the day 2

got this feeling that you cant fight

(Papaya top, Hollister tank top, H&M shorts, Madeline Stuart sandals, handmade bracelet, ? backpack)

Just a quick post before I go study for two tests and then head off to catch up on my sleep if I want to even be the least bit awake for school tomorrow. (I swear, whose idea was it to have students wake up at freakin' 6 in the morning?) This outfit is a variation of what I wore on my first day back to school; the only difference is that I wore jeggings and shoes to keep warm and comfy against the cold weather that day. I'd actually been searching for the perfect crop top this summer and never actually found the perfect one until I laid my eyes on this one-of-a-kind beauty. I love that its oversized yet fitted, warm and comfy. I matched it with my bright pink shorts, which were actually from the kiddies section at H&M (and they were marked at half the price of similar ones at the front of the store, so a word of advice: If you have a petite frame like me, visit the children's section once in a while because you can really spot some great finds at bargain prices!) Another thing I just have to mention is my backpack: I have been searching for one of these canvas backpacks since forever and I love mine so much that it actually makes getting up at 6am worth it... yep, it's that amazing.

Thank you to all my new followers! 



Pin It Now!

15 comments:

  1. such a cute top! and i love that backpack style...

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! You look adorable!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit, whole summer I was thinking of pink shorts, but did not buy..like yours so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love STEVE MADDEN and their stuffs are just so comfortable... oh and your floral jumper is NICE!!! very pretty... and i like what you say about yourself on your profile kinda sweet!!!

    how is life in california like? i wish i was there cause my best friend left me for the states...


    Label me ADDICT ♥
    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous dear!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, ASOS is amazing indeed :)
    xx http://threadbareaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally love the shorts.
    hankyou for your comment on my blog.following you now.please follow back if you like my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment!
    I love this outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you're so cute! Love your handbag :D

    DaphYin
    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, very nice outfit! You look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. heyyy, u look so cute! :D i love your top and that pink short pants make u look so girly :) about the cold weather, same here, i have to wear extra stocking to cover my legs :S
    have anice day, don't forget to visit my blog :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty combination, love the blouse.

    Thnaks for the nice comment.

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such A Cute Post! :) Love The Look!

    Check Mine Out:
    thecartert-cartersworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your bag! is awesome! sorry abaout the post in spanish, i use an olympues E-410 :)

    ReplyDelete