August 28, 2011

outfit of the day 3


all in the details

(Forever 21 top and jewelry, American Eagle jeggings, Teen Vogue messenger bag, Madeline Stuart Sandals

Funny how as I'm starting to prepare my wardrobe for the fall, summer comes creeping in during August, haha not that I'm complaining of course! (: Here's another crop top I try to break out whenever possible because (if you haven't guessed already) its intricate, floral lace detailing makes me reach for it every time. Another thing I can't get over is my messenger bag, which came from Teen Vogue as part of my paid magazine subscription (it's actually why I even bought it in the first place!), and despite the "passable" quality (the sides are starting to tear from the weight caused by the pulling of the handles, but it's nothing a little sewing up can't fix!) I just can't enough of its beautiful mint green color- I love that it adds a splash of color and brightens any outfit. Paired with my sparkly Madeline Stuart sandals, I am ready to go... to the farmers' market that is! I've been working there at one of the food stands for a while now and I really love being in the lively environment there, selling yummy food (not to mention eating it!) and everyone's just looking to have a good time, so Saturday's are always something I look forward to. Hope you all have a fantastic (and safe) week! xx



Pin It Now!

22 comments:

  1. such cute sandals

    xo Camilla
    www.intothefoldfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your top!!! and your bag i love mint!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute casual outfit

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're very cute and I love your smile :D
    thanks for visiting, now following! x

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what? I completely love this casual but appealing outfit! :) I like the way you dress. BTW thanks for commenting on my blog! :D

    DaphYin
    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the colour of your bag, it's so adorable! And your jewelry is really great too!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute outfit!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    being a nerdy hipster

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so darling!! I love the laid-back yet put together look of your outfit. The mint colored purse is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so gorgeous!

    Thanks for your lovely comment, loving your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fell in love with your pearl gold ring... Where is it from? I've always always wanted a ring like this, simple, classy and stunning for its beauty at the same time!

    Love,

    http://aprincessoutthere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a similar bag, love the mint green colour. :)

    You're so cute and your looks are great !

    Have a nice weekend,
    /U

    pug-a-licious
    Visit my blog, and maybe we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bag and sandals!!!
    XxXx

    http://artintobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look great!
    thanks for the comment :)
    following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely, it's casual but looks fun.
    esp the tee looks very comfy,
    <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well dont you have the cutest smile! You look so adorable! Nice outfit :)

    Follow my blog :)
    GAYLE IS VOLATILE

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey LOVELY

    looking so cute and sweet pieces!!!

    i never asked if you like may be we could follow each other... if yes all you needa do is follow me and i will follow back for sure!!!

    Label me ADDICT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey ! thank you for your comment !

    Cute outfit, really like the sandals :)

    www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
    new outfit post : red pants

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely tee and amazing ring!

    mylowcostcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. great top!! and the accessories are perfectly matched

    http://carriefeverish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great outfit :) in love with your bow ring :D

    ReplyDelete