October 15, 2011

outfit of the day 6


change of plans

(H&M top, Forever21 skirt, Steve Madden oxfords, Forever21 necklace)

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been MIA this past week. Do you ever have those frustrating, stressful moments when you feel there is just not too little time in the day to fit your already hectic schedule? Uh over here.. I literally had no time whatsoever and spent every single minute I had studying for test after test... which sometimes still isn't enough. And if things weren't stressful enough, add to that being late to class several times this week because of horrible MUNI service AND slight problems here and there. Now that the weekend's finally here, I am so glad to finally have the opportunity to catch up on some much needed rest before starting yet another hectic week. But if there's anything I learned, I know that it isn't humanly possible to live through anything in life perfectly and that there will be bumps in the road here and there, but what's important is that you always stay true to yourself and never stop following your heart. With that said, here is the return of my Steve Madden floral oxfords(!) paired with a Forever21 skirt whose print I just adore. However, I'm not really a big fan of super formal dressing for day to day events, so I decided to pair it with a simple yet chic top from H&M with a feather necklace accessory. Yep, still taking every moment I can get as this sudden heat wave starts to subside to dress for the warm, gorgeous weather! Have a fabulous weekend everyone and an amazing week! xx


BLOGLOVIN' ♥ FACEBOOK ♥ TWITTER ♥ LOOKBOOK
Pin It Now!

19 comments:

  1. super cute! love your floral oxfords <3

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love how you paired the skirt with the shoes! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic post!!!;D

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for stopping by my blog.
    o u look so cute! love the skirt n shoes! wanna follow each other?
    following you now

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely! I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable! Love the floral skirt + glittery shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy for all the love expressed in the comment on my blog. You do not know how much it makes me feel good. I hope that will never be disappointed to see him and I can always, in some way, help you and other people through my posts. Thank you.
    I'm following your blog, loved the look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you ::):) love your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweety, thanks for your comment. I am now following you on Bloglovin'
    I adore your brogues, so cute!
    My header was made by jkd, I did a feature on it here:

    http://frillsandthrills.blogspot.com/2011/10/tuesday-thrills-blog-headers-by-jkd.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the print and colours of that skirt!! and it looks so so nice on you! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweety!! Thanks for your lovely comment :) Love the outfit you wear. Flower print is so cute!!!
    Wanna you we follow each other? i hope so :)

    I'll be waiting for you!!! KISSES!
    Estefanía J.
    www.absostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get short on time a lot of days too. Mostly during work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I know how you feel. I don't have the time to breathe at the moment. -.-'

    Anyhow, I really love the necklace and I really like your blog; following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your comment!

    Here are the links, you have asked for :)

    http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-W2011/124501/509525/MOHAIR%2BPONCHO

    http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-W2011/124501/530507/METALLIC%2BSWEATER

    http://www.cosstores.com/Store/Women/Knitwear/Leather_pocket_dress/46889-243091.1

    Have fun!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute outfit (: like the shoes!!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute! ilove your skirt and shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute skirt! I love the pattern.


    I have a new post on my blog with pictures from a mini fall RTW collection I designed. If you have a minute, stop by and tell me what you think!

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren,
    http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-runway-show_6626.html

    ReplyDelete