November 25, 2011

outfit of the day 8


yellow diamonds in the light...

(vintage sweater, American Apparel button down, Forever21 leggings, Teen Vogue messenger bag, Steve Madden oxfords)

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! ♥ I love this holiday because it is time when everyone can really enjoy each other's company in the warmth of delicious food on the table, laughter and cheer. That's why I believe it should be celebrated everyday of the year because we can sometimes get caught up with the fast pace of reality, so it's nice to slow down and remember all the simple things in life that make us happy. And yes, for the obvious reason that cannot be denied any longer, I am grateful for this holiday because that means the next day brings with it Black Friday! (See, I'm getting excited already :) For those of you not familiar with this special day, stores across the nation have huge sales and you have the opportunity to score amazing deals, that is, with a little perseverance and planning of course ;)

I love chunky knits and sweaters because they are so soft and cozy, making them the perfect staple during the cold winter months and a great alternative to big, puffy jackets. I really love the soft yellow cream hue of this sweater so much that lately, I can't help but wear it on repeat. Similarly, my mind about leggings has totally changed from what I once felt was too "body hugging" to a recent obsession of mine as a perfect alternative to jeans. To create a more dressed up look to my otherwise casual outfit, I paired it with a cream corduroy button down, slipped on my Steve Madden oxfords and with cha-ching in hand, ready to hit the road shopping.


BLOGLOVIN' ♥ FACEBOOK ♥ TWITTER ♥ LOOKBOOK 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment