November 19, 2011

versace x h&m


{images via British Vogue}

As many of you fashionistas might know, the launch of the Versace for H&M collection is finally(!!!) here (in the U.S, that is) after much long-awaited anticipation and I think I happily speak for everyone when I say that it did. not. disappoint. This astounding collection ranging from bold red dresses to sequined silk skirts just literally blows me away over and over again, so it definitely goes without saying how much it would mean to me to be able to own a coveted piece from the brilliant designer that is Donatella Versace herself. However, I am happily content just to be able to browse through her one-of-a-kind designs and as a tribute to celebrate one of fashion history's unforgettable moments, wanted to share a college I made of the top ten items I would love to have! 

{image: red silk dress via Style Scrapbook}

1. silk dress (only available in purple) $149
 3. silk skirt $129
6. gilet $69.95 
9. leather dress $299
10. necklace $24

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment