January 1, 2012

a new year: 2012



Wow, I can't believe how fast the time has flew! Just half a year ago I started my blog and ever since, I have never looked back; it has brought so many positive changes in my life & from day 1 it has continued to motivate, inspire and excite me every single day. I would never trade all of this- the blog, all the hard work put into it, the fun experiences, and most importantly, the people I met along the way- for anything in the world because I can happily say it has made me who I am today. And of course, I want to thank you all for being there every step of the way with me- I can't wait to share another year full of even more amazing opportunities and experiences!
So to ring in the new year, I wanted to share with you all a motivational mood board I've created of what I hope to achieve this coming year! I want to thank IFB from the bottom of my heart for not only creating this inspiring project but for all the support and guidance you give to the tremendously fast growing but closer than ever fashion blogging community, one that I'm proud to call my second home :)
With that said, bring on 2012 & Happy New Year! 
(p.s- If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway here!)

BLOGLOVIN' ♥ FACEBOOK ♥ TWITTER ♥ LOOKBOOK 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment