March 11, 2012

a la anthropologie




Who knew that a quest to discover inspiring new fashion blogs would lead me to the finding of etymologie - a brilliant site that would later develop my obsession for its store site Anthropologie? I can get lost for hours on this aesthetically gorgeous, vintage-inspired platform browsing through their rich collection of dresses, blouses, sweaters, shoes and home decor and it never fails to leave me speechless. I thought I would change it up from my usual outfit posts to create a collage of my favorite store picks and trends this spring. Polka dots, pastels and nautical prints? Yes, please! And yet, just talking about it doesn't do it a whole lot of justice - see for yourself the rest of their amazing collection here if you haven't yet already! (:

bloglovin'   facebook   twitter  lookbook  

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Great pieces :) the dotted jeans are so cool :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete