April 14, 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY 12


theyve become the things that define me

(Urban Outfitters top, Papaya skirt, Penny Loves Kenny flats)

Recently I've been aware of which clothes leaves me feeling a bit self-conscious and others that makes me feel on top of the world! When I'm wearing this top, it's the latter. Maybe it's the way it fits just so without being too body-hugging, or the fact that it has a unique combination of sword detailing in the front and a sheer chiffon back. Either way, it's became one of my go-to pieces lately when pairing it with casual outfits for school or a more dressy look, like this one. Speaking of dressy, I am planning to incorporate a lot more bright, flowy dresses as the weather finally starts to warm up for summer! (Today I felt like more muted tones because I thought it would be nice for the special details to stand out in this way- and the way some others in the background are dressed, it seems I'm not the only one!) Now I'm off to relax and catch up on some much-needed rest before my tests all next week! In the meantime, I would love to hear what your confidence piece in your wardrobe is. Leave a comment below telling me all about it! x
P.S - Check out what I've "pinning" up to here!


BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  LOOKBOOK 

Follow Me on Pinterest
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I think my heels out of everything in my closet gives me the most confidence.... Thanks for stopping by Pure Love today, I think it would be great if we could stay in contact; let me know what you think....

    Belladonna2.blogspot.com

    Pljewels. Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete