May 28, 2012

SUMMER WEAR // POOLSIDE


images via Anthropologie

Hi everyone! I'm so excited that summer is FINALLY here! After a long, grueling week of finals, the last thing I want to do is stay indoors when birds are chirping, the sun is out bright and shining and there is just a magical mood in the air :-)

Memorial Day is referred to as the unofficial start of summer, and I couldn't agree more. It is a day to gather together with friends and family to honor all Americans who have died in all wars. I know that for many, hitting the beach and enjoying a nice BBQ are on the list of celebrations, + from all the trends going around the blogosphere and social media sites lately, I wanted to join in on the fun and create a poolside look! I was inspired by wear that would both be comfy/casual and stylish when enjoying the outdoor festivities.

Leave a comment below telling me what you think and and any suggestions for future collages you'd like me to make!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! x

Bloglovin'  Facebook  Twitter  Lookbook  Pinterest
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment