November 23, 2012

BRISK MORNINGS

Cardigan H&M, Circle Scarf H&M, Top Forever21, Jeans Urban Outfitters, Boots Sperry Top-Sider


Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday enjoying good food in the company of family, friends and loved ones. We all can't forget about what comes after though: Black Friday! It's funny how I always come back home exhausted after a straight all-nighter spent shopping the stores' biggest deals and I tell myself that next year I am definitely going to spend Black Friday at home, but the excitement always never fails to lure me in.

November is one of my favorite months because the weather is brisk but not freezing, at least here in San Francisco. To accommodate the weather, this outfit has been one of my go-to's lately just because it's not too bulky yet combines warmth with light layers.

P.S: You can now follow me on Instagram @lindalquach where I've documented my Black Friday experience! :-)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment