June 22, 2013

EDGY CHIC

H&M Button Down and Top, American Eagle Skirt, Etienne Aigner Bag, Forever21 Necklace, Penny Loves Kenny Flats

I would say I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal, but come summertime there is nothing I love better than skirts, shorts and dresses. Because it never really gets hot during in San Francisco during the summer, I see every 70+ days as an opportunity to dress accordingly. I love the layers of this skirt because it adds a bit of flair and volume. Feeling experimental, I paired it with a spiked necklace for a bit of edginess to balance out the sweet lace detailing. On another note, I am super stoked that it's officially summer! Also, you might be able to tell that I have been obsessed with styling my hair in a braid lately now that it's finally long enough. ;)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment