June 7, 2013

FLORAL CARDIGAN

Cardigan thrifted, Leather crossbody Etienne Aigner, Legging Jeans Gap 1969, Sandals Kelly & Katie 

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've just been swamped with finals, SAT and AP tests and haven't had the time to focus on the blog. Now that it's finally summer, my goal is to update the blog a few times a week. I also have very exciting news to share: this summer I landed two internships, one is for a business consulting company located in San Francisco and another for a handbag company in New York! Both business and fashion have been my passions for as long as I can remember.

The weather was really nice today, so my mom, brother and I walked along the pier and ate clam chowder afterwards. The day was relaxing and definitely a much needed break from technology. Have a wonderful weekend!

XO Linda

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment