July 19, 2013

Business Casual

J. Jill Jacket, Forever 21 Necklace and Top, Lancome Tote Bag, Gap Legging Jean, Penny Loves Kenny flats

I feel like this summer is going by way too fast. I've been so busy juggling two internships, taking SAT classes and a job that sometimes I wish I can just sit down and do completely nothing. I've been learning so much at my internships, both in the work I've been doing as well as dressing the part. Although my fashion internship is based online (which means I can just lounge at home in my comfy pajamas), the other one requires business casual attire. I must admit that while a black blazer can instantly make an outfit look put together, I'm not a fan of wearing dark colors. However, I've found that as long as I dress in neutral colors (tans, whites, grays, browns and light blues), I'm still able to show a little bit of my style and feel comfortable doing so.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment